Monday, December 27, 2010

Camera and Bluray Player Review

So I just recently purchased a Canon SD1300 IS digital camera and for Christmas I got a Sony BDP-S570 Bluray player. Here are my findings:

Canon SD1300 IS
Once again, Canon has made a great product.This is a fantastic point and shoot camera for under $125. The image quality is great and the camera has a lot of features for people who like to make adjustments. The video quality is decent, but to be expected since it is only VGA quality. Since I already have my SLR cameras, it is a great point and shoot for me and the wifey. I give the camera a B+

Sony BDP-S570


So my Mom hooked us up with a Bluray player for Christmas. Originally we got a Magnavox Bluray player. The image quality was great and it had built in wi-fi, but it was extremely slow and the menu was hard to navigate. I decided to take it back and upgrade to the Sony. It was a wise choice. The quality and functionality of the Sony player is excellent. If you have a Netflix account, you will love it. The quality and interface for the application is amazing. It has a really quick start up to play time. the wi-fi works great and Sony has an app for the iPhone that allows you to control the player from your iPhone. This a great choice for under $150. A+




No comments:

Post a Comment